GDPR and the Online Order Process
We only share your name and address to our credit card processor for taking payment. Your shipping details (name, address, e-mail and phone number) are forwarded to our couriers for shipping purposes only.
This section explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you place orders on this website.
The types of personal information collected are;
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- IP Address
We need the above details when processing orders for the following reasons;
- To ensure the order is sent to the correct address.
- We use your IP address for one reason ONLY, to reduce potential fraudulent orders, if an order comes in from an IP address in India, but the order is being shipped to the UK, this flags a warning and we will call you to verify it is you that has placed the order.
- For repeat orders placed by you.or when an orders needs amending.
- For checking on warranty status and producing duplicate receipts.
- For sending out order confirmations and tracking information.
- To invite you to review a purchase.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
nutracrest do not save/store any credit card details.
The only employees who have access to your data are those who are directly processing your orders, and maintaining the website. No other members of staff have access.
We do not sell or pass on any details to anybody who does not need to see it unless required by law.
If at any time you wish to have your information amended, simply log in to your nutracrest.com account and amend as required. If you wish to have your details removed/deleted, please email info@nutracrest, and we will immediately process.